I was therefore really excited to hear that The Caravan, Camping and Motorhome Show would be returning to Birmingham's NEC from the 18th to the 23rd February, where there will be a whole host of leisure vehicles, caravans, lodges and tents on display, as well as some fun family friendly activities that will ensure a fabulous fun day out.
Holidaymakers and Adventurers are sure to find plenty of inspiration in the UK's largest event of its kind, as The Caravan, Camping and Motorhome Show will be set across five halls of the NEC showcasing all the gear that you could possibly need for any upcoming escapades.
There will be a great selection of activities on offer for families that includes mini golf, celebrity guests and even a fun theatre programme from the hugely popular Freedom to Go Theatre, who will be returning with a host of live shows that will cover the many aspects of holidaying and adventuring.
The Freedom to Go Theatre will also host the adorable spaniel trio Max, Paddy and Harry....and while on the theme of dogs, 2020 also sees the return of the Top Dog Arena , where show-goers can take a break from their holiday planning to enjoy some spectacular canine agility demonstrations.
Celebrity guests will include TV Star Shane Richie; Caravan and Motorhome Club Member Matt Allwright, adventurer extraordinaire Darren Hardy; and Nadiya Hussain, who will be providing guests with some culinary inspiration.
Brand new for 2020 is Electric in Motion a brand-new area where visitors can ride in style on some of the most cutting-edge electric ride-ons, from bikes for kids and adults alike through to scooters, skateboards and even unicycles. Manufacturers such as Ride and Glide, RooDog and Ribble Cycles will provide demos before giving visitors the chance to take them for a spin on a special indoor course.
Tickets for the show are available for purchase online now and priced at just £8 for adults and £7 for seniors. Tickets on the door will also be available and cost £10 for adults and £9 seniors. Children aged 15 and under go free, making it both an enjoyable and affordable day out for the whole family!
For more information on The Caravan, Camping and Motorhome Show, you can visit their website and social media pages on the following channels:
Website - https://ccmshow.co.uk/caravan-camping-motorhome-show
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/NECCaravanShows
Twitter - @caravancampshow
Instagram - @neccaravanshows
However, if you are feeling lucky, then why not enter our fantastic competition below for the chance to win a family ticket to The Caravan, Camping and Motorhome Show. Please have a read through the terms and conditions and then simply enter using the gleam form below. Good Luck!
Win a Family Ticket to The Caravan, Camping & Motorhome Show 2020
Terms and Conditions
- There is 1 (one) prize of a family ticket (2 adults, 2 children) to attend 1 (one) day of The Caravan, Camping and Motorhome Show taking place at the Birmingham N.E.C.
- The winner can choose which specific single date that they would like to attend the show between the dates of the 18th to the 23rd February 2020.
- The competition closes at midnight on the 10th February 2020 and the winner shall be notified by email within 2 working days of the closing date.
- Due to this being a date restricted prize, the winner shall have 24 hours to respond to the winning email notification, before an alternative winner is drawn from the remaining eligible entries.
- Tickets are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Entry is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- No bulk or third party entries will be accepted.
- The winners name and contact details shall be provided to the promoter for the purpose of prize fulfilment and permission shall be obtained from the winner prior to doing so.
- There will be no contribution made towards travel costs, food or any other related expenses and the winner shall be responsible for any additional costs they occur.