Each player must pick their role in the group from Hacker; Money Man; Look Out or Explosives Expert and then use your special talents to break the bank. You can also select a difficulty level, then follow the spoken commands without delay: grab the right tools, pass them on at the right moment, use them quickly and grab the millions.
You can see how we got on when we recently played this game in our full review here.
Bank Attack is recommended for ages 7+ and has an RRP of £24.99. It is currently available to buy now from Argos, Smyths, Amazon and The Entertainer.
To find out more about Bank Attack or other games in the John Adams range, then you can visit their website and social media on the following channels:
Website - www.johnadams.co.uk
Twitter - @JohnAdams_toys
Facebook - facebook.com/IdealGamesUK
Instagram - @johnadams_toys
YouTube - JohnAdamsToys
We are delighted to be able to offer our readers the chance to win their very own copy of the electronic Bank Attack game and we have a fantastic competition for you to enter below. One lucky winner will soon be able to take on the Bank Attack challenge and see if you are able complete the mission!
If you are feeling lucky, then simply read the terms and conditions and enter using the gleam form below.
Win a Bank Attack Game from John Adams
Terms and Conditions
- There is 1 (one) prize of a Bank Attack Game from Ideal by John Adams.
- Entry is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- Competition closes on the 31st October 2019 at 23:59
- A winner shall be drawn from all eligible entries within 7 days of the closing date and notified via email.
- The winner will have 14 days to confirm their acceptance of the prize before an alternative winner is drawn from the remaining eligible entries.
- No bulk or third party entries
- The winner's details will be shared with the promoter for the purpose of prize fulfilment and permission shall be obtained from the winner prior to doing so.
*Disclaimer - This post contains an Amazon affiliate link.