All the new season tents, trailer tents and folding caravans are displayed, together with camping and outdoor leisure accessories and, of course, the UK's largest exhibition line-up of caravans, motorhomes, campervans, caravan holiday homes and lodges.
Visitors can try their hand at motorhome manoeuvring, campervan test driving, and caravan towing* as well as exploring UK and overseas camping destinations. Whether new to camping and leisure vehicle holidays or an avid adventurer, the Caravan, Camping and Motorhome Show 2018 offers staycation inspiration and advice for all.
An array of cookery experts take to the stage throughout the show's six days, sharing quick and easy on-the-go recipes. See demonstrations from celebrity chefs such as Rustie Lee, Dean Edwards, Paul Da Costa Greaves, Chris Bavin and more.
With new-for-2018 attractions including a skate rink and Holiday Park Experience as well as favourites such as an assault course and climbing wall, there's plenty of free activities to enjoy. Also pitching up are The Camping and Caravanning Club and the Caravan and Motorhome Club offering thousands of camping destinations at home and abroad, while partners such as The Woodland Trust offer inspiration on walks and getting outdoors.
Tickets can be purchased online at www.ccmshow.co.uk or by phone on 0844 873 7333. Children aged 15 and under enter for FREE!
*Driving licence required.
As mentioned previously, we have a fantastic competition for our readers, to give you the chance to win a pair of tickets to the show. If you would like to enter then please read the terms and conditions and then complete your entry using the gleam form below. Good Luck!
Win a Pair of Tickets to the Caravan, Camping & Motorhome Show 2018
Terms and Conditions from the Caravan, Camping and Motorhome Show 2018
- Tickets are to be collected at the press office at the NEC, the press office is located outside Hall 4, suites 4.8 and 4.9. It is accessible from within the hall during the following hours. You can choose which day you want to visit:
Tuesday 20th: 09:45 - 17:00
Wednesday 21st: 09:45 - 17:00
Thursday 22nd: 09:45 - 17:00
Friday 23rd: 09:45 - 17:00
Saturday 24th: 09:45 - 17:00
Sunday 25th: 09:45 - 12:00
- £7.00 Senior (Over 60s), £8.00 Adult when booking before 23:59hrs 19/02/18 after which time prices revert to the on-the-door price of £9.00 Senior and £10.00 Adult. A £1.25 transaction fee applies. Calls cost 7p per minute plus your phone company's access charge. Car parking is included in the ticket price. No dogs (except assistance dogs). Children 15 years and under go free when accompanied by a paying Adult/Senior. Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for monetary value. For full terms and conditions please visit www.ccmshow.co.uk.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- There are five (5) prizes each consisting of a pair of adult entry tickets to the Caravan, Camping and Motorhome show 2018.
- Tickets can be used on one (1) day of the show only between the show dates of 20th-25th February 2018 at the Birmingham NEC venue.
- Competition closes on 10th February and winners shall be notified by email.
- Winners will have 24 hours to respond to the winning email notification before an alternative winner is drawn from the remaining eligible entries, so please remember to check your emails on this day to see if you are a lucky winner.
- Email address will be collected for the purpose of contacting winners only and will not be shared/sold to a third party.
- Winners names only will be shared with the promoter for the purpose of prize fulfilment and ticket collection.
- Tickets are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Entry is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- The winner shall be required to collect their tickets from the press office at the show. Tickets will NOT be posted out.
- No bulk or third party entries.
- There will be no contribution made towards travel.