Brought to audiences by Honalee Media, help Crafty the Crow and Sally the Scarecrow solve the mystery of the castle's ghostly goings on, hunt for the hidden treasure and find out why Pirate Harry is making things go bump in the night!
There will also be an opportunity after the show for a Meet & Greet with the cast, and every child will receive a special present from puppet star Crafty the Crow.
The team from Honalee Media have a proven track record in top quality children's entertainment. Marty MacDonald's Farm has been a huge hit for almost five years of national tours and features the voice of Cbeebies' Justin Fletcher AKA Mr Tumble as one of the farm's puppet characters Pongo the Pig. There has also been Easter Bunny's Eggs-ellent Adventure, and their sell out Santa Shows!
Writer Martin Parsons explains: "Crafty's Creepy Castle is an interactive musical mystery for all the family, especially 2-7 years old, with the emphasis on spooky fun rather than proper scares - our castle may be creepy but it's more funny than scary and it's great to be writing the further adventures of the characters from Marty MacDonald's Farm. This time they're joined by Pirate Harry, so children who love a swashbuckling pirate story won't be disappointed!"
Producer Kate Ashmead is also looking forward to seeing some of the audience dressed up: "Children love fancy dress, so if they (and the grown-ups!) want to come in their most frightening costumes we would love to see them - in fact, they can help scare away Pirate Harry in the story too!"
The music for the production is written by acclaimed children's composer Barrie Bignold (Justin's House, Gigglebiz, The Sooty Show) and includes children's favourites such as Ghostbusters; Dingle, Dangle Scarecrow; The Hokey Cokey; Hickory Dickory Dock; Row, Row, Row Your Boat; I Hear Thunder; and many more.
Audiences are in store for some (not very!) frightening fun - in this happy, action packed adventure.
Show - Crafty's Creepy Castle
Venue - The Epstein Theatre, Hanover House, 85 Hanover Street, Liverpool, L1 3DZ
Date - Saturday 10th February
Time - 2pm
Ticket Prices - £13*
Box Office - 0844 888 4411
Website - www.epsteinliverpool.co.uk
*Subject to booking fee. All prices include a £1 per ticket venue restoration levy.
We also have a fantastic competition for our readers, to give you the chance to win a family ticket to see Crafty's Creepy Castle at The Epstein Theatre on Saturday 10th February. If you would like to enter, then please read the terms and conditions & submit your entry using the gleam form below. Good Luck!
Win a Family Ticket to see Crafty's Creepy Castle at The Epstein Theatre, Liverpool
Terms & Conditions
- There is 1 (one) prize of a family ticket to the 2pm performance on Saturday 10th February 2018 at The Epstein Theatre, Hanover House, 85 Hanover Street, Liverpool, L1 3DZ
- A family ticket is for 2 adults and 2 children, or alternatively 1 adult and 3 children.
- The winner shall be required to collect their family ticket from the box office, prior to the show.
- Tickets are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- There will be no contribution made towards travel.
- Tickets are valid for the date/time/venue specified only and cannot be used on an alternative date or time, or at a different venue.
- Entry is open to UK residents aged 18 years or older.
- Competition closes on Saturday 3rd February at 12 noon. The winner shall be drawn at random and contacted by email within two working days.
- Due to the time restrictive nature of the prize, the winner shall have 48 hours to reply to the email to confirm their acceptance of the prize, before another entrant from the remaining eligible entrants is drawn.
- No bulk or third party entries.
- The winners details shall be shared with the promoter, for the purpose of prize fulfilment.