PAW Patrol Live! "Race to the Rescue" shows that "No job is too big, no pup is too small!" and shares lessons for all ages about community, social skills and problem solving as the characters each use their unique skills and teamwork. When Mayor Goodway goes missing during the day of the Great Adventure Bay Race, the pups come to the rescue.
Families can join Ryder, Chase, Marshall, Rocky, Rubble, Zuma, Skye and Everest for the show's first tour in the UK and Ireland. Running at 80 minutes, Paw Patrol Live! "Race to the Rescue" includes two acts and an intermission. The show is set to engage audiences with Bunraku puppetry, an innovative costuming approach that brings the PAW Patrol characters to life on stage with their vehicles and packs.
"Using Bunraku, puppetry elements are built into costumes worn by real actors to create a wonderful combination of life-size pups and to make a stronger connection with the audience. The PAW Patrol cast sings and dances, which brings a fun, realistic parallel between the animated series and the live show," says Jim Waters, producer, VStar Entertainment Group.
The performance features music, dance and an original script as well as classical theatrical scenery along with a high-tech video wall that visually transports families PAW Patrol locations such as Adventure Bay, The Lookout, Seal Island, Farmer Yumi's Farm and Jake's Mountain. Special interactive video allows the audience to participate in the show via interviews, solving puzzles with the Pups, following Mayor Goodway and much more.
The show is embarking on a tour that will be visiting numerous venues around the UK & Ireland in July, August and September. To purchase tickets, find your nearest venue, or to learn more about the show, then please visit the PAW Patrol Live website for the most up to date information: http://lifeliketouring.com/pawpatroluk
PAW Patrol Live! "Race to the Rescue" is coming to the O2 Apollo Theatre in Manchester on the 29th and 30th July where the UK's favourite pups will star in a heroic musical adventure. Performances will take place at 10:00am, 1:30pm and 4:30pm each day and we have a fantastic opportunity for one family to win a family ticket to the 10:00am show on Sunday 30th July 2017. If you would like to enter then please read the terms and conditions and enter using the gleam form below:
Win Tickets to see Paw Patrol Live in Manchester!
Terms and Conditions
- There is 1 (one) prize of a family ticket to the 10:00am performance on Sunday 30th July 2017 at the O2 Apollo Theatre in Manchester.
- Family tickets are comprised of 5 x A-Reserve tickets valued at £30 to a total value of £150. The tickets can be used by either adult or child. Children under 12 months of age do not require a paid ticket, provided they are seated on the lap of a ticket holder and do not occupy a seat.
- The winner shall receive a ticket voucher via email which they will need to bring on the day of the show in order to redeem the tickets from the box office.
- Tickets are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- There will be no contribution towards travel.
- Entry is open to UK residents age 18 years or older.
- Competition closes on Friday 23rd July 2017 and the winner shall be drawn at random and notified via email within 48 hours.
- The winner will have 48 hours to reply to the email and confirm acceptance of the prize before another winner from the remaining eligible entrants is drawn.
- The Family Ticket is valid for the Sunday 30th July 2017 10am performance only and cannot be changed to an alternative date or time.
- No bulk or third party entries.
- The winners contact details shall be shared with the promoter Norton PR for the purpose of prize fulfilment.